30 days of letters: Day 23

By 10:00 AM ,

Write a letter to the last person you kissed.

easy as pie!

Dear Lover,

Your kisses are sweet like the dew on a fresh Georgia Peach.  HeeeHeeHee  Yeah right!!  you know they are hairy and rough....just like I like em!  I look forward to your kisses everyday!  Even when I am working and dont get to see you for a few days, I still look forward to my kisses via text message. :)

My absolute favorite......when you sneak behind me and kiss my neck, move around to the front of me while giving me pecks all over my neck and cheeks.  Then you wrap your arms around me in a hug and plant a big one on my lips.  That makes my heart flutter.  Just feeling your strong arms around me and your love.  **Le Sigh**  LOL

I love you handsome
Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments