30 days of letters: Day 22

By 10:00 AM ,

Write a letter to someone that you want to give a second chance.

I dont have anyone that I want to give a second chance.  Once you cross me, I burn that bridge.  Sorry.  Its just who I am.  So instead I am writing a letter to those people that crossed me.

To all of you whom know what you did,

You knew better.  I was good to you.  You know that I would have given you the shirt off of my back if you needed it.  And many of you did get a lot from me.  You let me down.  You disappointed me.  I thought that you were someone that I could count on.  When things changed I realized that I did NOT need someone like you in my life.  I would rather never see your face again, as to have to deal with you.  I can not stand a liar, thief or cheat.  Thank you for revealing your true colors before I got in too deep and really needed you.  Some of you should be really ashamed of yourselves.  Maybe one day you will realize that you could have had a friend for a life time.  Maybe what happened between us changed who you are.  I can only hope and pray for that.

Dani

You Might Also Like

0 comments