30 days of letters: Day 24

By 10:00 AM ,

Write a letter to the person that gave you your favorite memory.

This one is hard.  I have tons and tons and tons of great memories.  Lets search the memory bank and choose...........searching..........searching.........searching for best memory..........loads of bad memories coming up........still searching.............Ah HA!!!!!

Dear Dad,

You have always gave me good memories.  But the best one and the one that still means the most to me, was the night that I was heartbroken.  I was in high school and you crawled in my bed with my and held me while I cried.  You wouldnt leave.  You stayed there until I fell asleep.  You have no idea how much that still means to me.  That night I told you things that had happened to me that you could never imagine.  You didnt abandon me.  Instead, you gave me a shoulder to cry on and arms to lean into.  You gave me enough peace that I could fall asleep, even with a swollen face from crying so much.  You are an amazing man!  I think I found one just like you, and I plan to hold on to him for as long as I can.

I will love you always Dad
Forever your little girl

You Might Also Like

0 comments