30 days of letters: Day 18

By 10:00 AM ,

Write a letter to the person that you wish you could be.

Dear Tina,

WOW!  I never tell you this enough, but I wish I was more like you.  You were always so close to me and helped me whenever I needed it.  You are such an amazing person.  you have a wonderful family and I hope that your girls turn out like you too.  You bless everyone that you meet.  You are so kind and fun, too.  You have a big heart.  I have never seen you not be able to do something.  You are a jack of all trades and can do a mans work any day.  Your walk with God and your faith is so inspiring.  The way that you took Gavin in makes me just want to be more like you.  You are a great mother and wife.  You do so much for everyone.  I feel like you just dont get thanked enough.  So thank you!!!

I want to be more like you.  More than you could ever know.  You have been through so much and are such a strong person.  Please dont ever forget how amazing you are!  And dont ever change.

Your little cousin
Danielle


You Might Also Like

0 comments