Book Review: It Takes 15 Minutes to Change Your Life by Matt S. Law

By 4:58 PM



Recently I finished reading the book, It Takes 15 Minutes to Change Your Life by Matt S. Law.





"My book It Takes 15 Minutes to Change Your Life, is about improving your life in various areas (financial, personal, spiritual) through the investment of 15-minute blocks of time, repeated daily. Since publishing it and shedding my job it really has changed my life significantly. It used to be I was a full-time employee, using my spare time to promote my business, then with 15-minutes every day, working on becoming an author. Now my full-time job is divided between: promoting myself as an author, writing book number two, and promoting my business, using my spare time to act, but I still intend to devote 15 minutes to some task or project to improve myself in some way."- Excerpt from Law's personal website A New 15 Minutes (July 17th 2012)

The Book as a Whole and the Author 

I fell in love with Law's way of writing within the first few chapters. Law writes in a down to earth kind of way. By that I mean that he uses layman terms. Simplicity isn't always a bad thing! I understood every point and example that Law used. Very quick easy and inspiring read.

Not only did Law cover the various attributes of how to change your life in 15 minutes a day but he also provided in depth examples on how to apply his techniques to your life. Law's book can speak to many, if not all of us. Upon finishing the book, I feel like I learned, not only, a new technique for personal development, but I walked away with the knowledge of how to apply this technique.

I hope that Law continues to write. I would definitely keep reading his books.

My Favorite Parts

The quotes and scriptures that Law used in the book!  My favorite quote was an Einstein quote: "Great ideas are met with violent opposition from mediocre minds."  WOW!!  That really hits home for me and makes me wanna get another tattoo. LOL
I am a big supporter of the "Do It Now" principal.  I am some-what of a procrastinator (admittedly), as well as a perfectionist.  Law covers how and why perfectionism stops us from living to our full potential.  Once again, I am reminded that it's easy to keep moving forward when you are ALREADY moving.  Don't think about it; JUST DO IT! (No pun intended).

What I Got From The Book

I learned not to think in such overwhelming processes.  Law's writing was simple and easy enough to understand.  I realized, in the end, that God WANTS me to succeed and will help me IF ONLY I will help myself first.

I have set new goals to focus on 15 minutes at a time daily.  Finally, I wish that I could speak to Matt Law and thank him personally for writing this book.

GET THE BOOK ON AMAZON!!!  I HIGHLY SUGGEST IT!!

I give it:
 

Story Cartel has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for this review.

If you would like to connect with Danielle further, Join her on Facebook at Crochetto

So my questions to you are:
  • Have you read this book?
  • What other advice for goal setting would you share with others?

You Might Also Like

0 comments