Planning and Prepping for Blogging

By 8:59 PM , , ,

work

Today, I went to work with a full heart and a big smile.  Last night, I had accomplished a lot of revamping my blog and rebranding the site.  I felt like I had taken strides!  I knew that I would get off early from work today, so my mind was at home, already browsing Pinterest.  LOL I know!  My love for Pinterest is disgusting.  I got home shortly after paying a few bills and running errands in town.  Now the real work begins.

blog planning
I have spent pretty much the rest of the working day and the evening organizing my thoughts for the blog.  This is what I have accomplished:
  • Finding multiple blog planners
  • Downloading said blog planners
  • Printing my favorite
  • Finding a completely digital blog planner that I liked more
  • Browsing Pinterest
  • Writing this post
  • and getting Writers Block (WTH?! Already?!)
sipping fine wine
   So, I did what I do best......I skipped the glass and went straight for my favorite bottle of wine.  I sat back with a notebook and pen.  I journaled my frustrations on a few sheets of paper.  I laughed with my man and then laid down for a nap.  How was that for progress?? LOL

When I got up, I knew that it was time to get to work.  More time on Pinterest and making myself think long and hard about what it is that I have decided to do.

I now have a game plan, an empty notebook, a full (working) pen (which also happens to be my ABSOLUTE favorite!!!  hmmmmm.....idea for blog post?), and my honey is making some grub for us to eat.  Time to brainstorm and create a HUGE list of ideas!  Ready, set, GO!!!!
 

brainstorming blog ideas


What do you do when you want to write?  Give me ideas on how you unwind.
 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments