What a Wonderful way to spend February!

By 1:37 PM ,

I just got back from my cruise to the Eastern caribbean!  And it was a crochet cruise!!!  What an amazing time I had!!

I got to spend a lot of time with Mikey and Dan of The Crochet Crowd.  The classes were wonderful!  Mikey and Dan really did an outstanding job with this cruise and the crochet aspect of it.  We had plenty of vacation time, too.

One night, a bunch of us went to the nightclub on the boat.  Most of the time, I spent dancing with Mikey, my mother, my new friend Cheryl, and a few other women!  What a blast!!!

I took LOADS of pics and have decided to share them on here.  FOR NOW ONLY, I am providing a link to my photobucket story.  I am sure that I will be writing memory posts with stories and the pics that go with the story.

Take a peek through them and let me know what you think :)

Cruise Photo Story

You Might Also Like

0 comments