30 days of letters: Day 28

By 10:00 AM ,

Write a letter to someone that changed your life.

Dear Lover,

Once again I am writing to you :)  It makes my heart happy to see that you are the recipient of so many of my letters.  I know that I have told you this before and you have told em the same.  Meeting you and getting to knwo you changed my life!

I was happy being alone.  I worked and that was it.  I did what I had to survive and I didnt care about being close to anyone ever again.  I was wounded.  I busied myself with mundane things and no interaction with others.  We had a long talk and had some fun that one night in April.  We were both just looking to relax and get away from the stress of life.  Who would have ever thought that you would come searching me out after that?  Neither one of us did.  Neither one of us was looking for anything.

We developed a GREAT friendship.  The connection and chemistry between us was obvious to everyone but us.  Soon enough, we captured each others hearts.  God put us together.  You've called me your little miracle, but really you are mine.  You taught me that I can love again.  you taught me that I am special.  you taught me that I am beautiful and strong and that I love myself.  You changed my world.  I am so thankful for you!

I love you so much
Your love

You Might Also Like

0 comments