Book Review: The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask about Christianity

By 1:59 PM









The Book as a Whole and the Author 
Alex McFarland is a well-known author with Focus on the Family.  I have heard his names plenty of times around my home church.  This book was a little unsuitable for me, as I don't have children.  I do have a niece and nephews though, so the book is not totally impractical.  I enjoyed how McFarland organizes the book.  Each chapter is a different topic.  Within each chapter, McFarland covers the topic in three different way: a small childs point of view, a teens point of view, and the adults point of view.  21 most common questions about Christianity are covered.

My Favorite Parts
The back of the book for adults was my favorite.  Because as I said before, I don't have children.

What I Got From The Book
I got a few of my own questions answered through out the book.  I recommend this book if you have kids in your life or even if you have questions that seem unanswered.  McFarland breaks everything down in really easy to understand terms.

I give it:

The publisher has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for this review.

If you would like to connect with Danielle further, Join her on Facebook at Crochetto

So my questions to you are:
  • Have you read this book?
  • What other advice about this topic would you share with others?

You Might Also Like

0 comments