A little bit about my business

By 10:00 AM , , , , ,



Lets talk business!!

What is Crochetto??

Crochetto is the name of my business.  I came up with the name because I wanted to make streamline fashion accessories with an old craft, crochet.  When I want to feel sexy or classy, I always slide my feet into some stylish stilettos.  I don't know why but stilettos make me feel feminine and classy.  I wanted to my business name to have that same feeling.  Sylish and classy meets crochet.

What does Crochetto provide?

I sell custom handmade crocheted items. Monogram hats, scarves, handbags, and blankets. Personalized to each customers wants. Custom for men and women of all ages.

What makes Crochetto special?

The fact that every piece is handmade and personalized.  Before placing an order, customers provide me with a pattern, picture, idea, or choice from my album for a product.  We discuss colors, size, material, etc.  Every aspect is personalized.  The thing that makes Crochetto extra special: Monogramming.  I offer monogramming of each and every product that I make.  I use initials, first name, or last name.  Also, the choice to have the monogram attached like a label or designed into the pattern.

How much does it cost?

Since each product is different and all the aspects are personalized, the prices vary.  When placing an order, I speak with each client individually to discuss costs plus shipping as well as payment options.  I accept all kinds of payment options including credit and debit cards.   Obviously, the bigger the product; the higher the price.

Where do you get your designs?

Most of my customers have only provided pictures of the product that they want, so I just write the pattern myself!

Here are just a few of the products that I have made:
Matching Apple Hats- size: 9 Months

Bear hat and diaper cover- size: 6 months

Red Apple Hat- size: 9 Months

Caterpillar outfit (hat and cocoon)- size 3 months


 For more info, to see more pics of products, and to place an order, LIKE Crochetto on Facebook

Let me know what you think about it all!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments